Thursday, October 30, 2008

TRAVELER N HAZZRAT MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

A traveler once came to the masjid to see the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
> after greeting the prophet; he was asked where he was from. The
> traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions
> answered.
> Following is the dialogue between the traveler and the Prophet.
> Traveler : I do not want adhab (punishments) to be written in my
> account. traveller
> *Prophet : Behave well with your parents *
> Traveller : I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
> *Prophet : Fear Allah (Jalla Jalal), always. *
> Traveller : I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
> *Prophet : Recite Quran every morning and evening. *
> Traveller : I want my heart to always be enlightened. ( Munawer )
> *Prophet : Never forget death. *
> Traveller : I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
> *Prophet : Always treat fellow creatures well. *
> Traveller : I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
> *Prophet : Always have faith in only Allah. *
> Traveller : I never want to be humiliated.
> *Prophet : Be careful of your actions. *
> Traveller : I wish to live long.
> *Prophet : Always do sile rahm. (Goodness towards blood Relations) *
> Traveller : I want my sustenance (Rizq ) to increase.
> *Prophet : Always be in wudhoo. *
> Traveller : I wish to stay free of adhab in the grave.
> *Prophet : Always wear pure (paak) clothes. *
> Traveller : I never want to be burned in hell.
> *Prophet : Control your eyes and tongue. *
> Traveller : How do I get my sins forgiven?
> *Prophet : Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.
> Traveller : I want people to respect me always.
> *Prophet : Never extend your hands of need at people. *
> Traveller : I want to always be honored.
> *Prophet : Never humiliate or put down anyone. *
> Traveller : I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr.(Squeezing in
> the grave)
> *Prophet : Recite Surat Al Mulk (The Dominion) often. *
> Traveller : I want my wealth to increase.
> *Prophet : Recite surat el Waqiah (The Inevitable) every night. *
> Traveller : I want to be safe and at peace on Day of Judgment.
> *Prophet : Do zikr (Praises) of Allah from dusk to night. *
> Traveller : I want to be in full attention & concentration during
> prayers.
> *Prophet : Always do wudhoo with concentration and attention. *

No comments: